Reporting a Change of U.S. Address

Changing your address

F-1 or J-1 Students and Scholars

Make sure to report any change of U.S. address within 10 days. We have to update your SEVIS record with your current address.

How to Change Address
Step 1.

Log in to Compass with your UNI and password to submit your change of U.S. address

Please click the appropriate link below:

Not sure of your campus? Check our campus school list.
Need help using Compass? Learn more on our Compass User Guide.

Step 2.

Update your U.S. address in SSOL (students only)

If you are an enrolled student, go to Student Services Online to update your address in the University's central Student Information System.

Orange Divider

H-1B, O-1, E-3, or TN Scholars (Professor or Researcher)

Step 1.

Report an U.S. address change to USCIS

Report your change of U.S. address to USCIS within 10 days of every time you move (this is required).