For Students

graduation-cap icon
After Studying
globe icon
Employment with an International Organization

If you are a student in F-1 status, you may be eligible to apply for employment authorization to accept an internship at an international organization. Refer to section “C” of this listof organizations that qualify. Please contact us for more information if you wish to pursue this option.

For Students, Scholars, and Dependents