Office Closed Due to Weather Conditions
Morningside Campus Updates
- Butler Library remains open as a 24-hour study space. All other libraries will be closed today.
- Dodge Fitness Center is open per its normal hours. Check www.gocolumbialions.com for updates.
- Columbia Dining facilities will be open today. For any changes to hours and operation, please visit dining.columbia.edu/columbia-dining-operations-2917.
- For event status, we advise students and members of the University community to check with event sponsors.
- The following Morningside campus gates will be closed for snow removal and icy conditions:
- College Walk pedestrian gates (both Broadway and Amsterdam). College Walk main gates will remain open.
- Chapel gate
- Earl Hall gate
- CEPSR 120th Street gate
- The exterior staircase at the Northwest Corner Building will be closed due to hazardous conditions. Please use the interior route as an alternative.
- The Intercampus Shuttle is currently operating on its normal schedule. Please check the Transportation website for updates.
- The Lamont-Doherty Shuttle is not operating.
- As of now, the Arbor Shuttle will run on a holiday schedule. The van will leave the Arbor on the the hour and leave campus on the half hour. There may be changes to the shuttle if conditions worsen.
Columbia University Medical Center Updates
- All Columbia University Medical Center classes are cancelled today.
- CUMC senior management in each department and school determines which functions are essential, and how to staff those functions. Senior management in each department and school will communicate the information to all faculty and staff. If you have any questions please contact your department or school.
- CUMC and ColumbiaDoctors clinical practices, except for the Dental Clinics, are scheduled to be open today. However, as the storm continues to unfold, we suggest that patients call their health care provider’s office to confirm appointments.
We urge all members of the Columbia community to stay informed about conditions as the storm progresses. We will continue to send updates throughout the day as more information becomes available. Please continue to check the Columbia Preparedness website, preparedness.columbia.edu, and the Columbia homepage, www.columbia.edu for updates.