Past Event

Travel Signatures for International Students

December 5, 2018
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Lerner Hall, 2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027 Room 505
A travel signature is relevant only to F-1 students or J-1 students and scholars (and their dependents) who are planning to travel abroad and return to the U.S. in F or J status. You must have a travel signature on your I-20 or DS-2019 that is less than 12 months old on the date you will re-enter the United States. Come with your passport, most recent I-20 / DS-2019, and most recent I-94 arrival record ( Printed copy or digital image on your phone). Learn more about Travel Signatures at

Contact Information

International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO)