Past Event

Travel Signatures

December 9, 2016
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Lerner Hall East Ramp Lounge
Get your travel signature! If you are going to travel abroad, you may need to get a new travel signature on your I-20 or DS-2019 before you leave. Check the bottom of page 2 of the F-1 I-20 form or page 1 of the J-1 DS-2019: If you don’t have a signature there, you need to get one. If you do have a signature, the date on it must be less than 12 months old from the date on which you will return. This is the second of two ISSO signing sessions held on campus for your convenience. ● If your current signature is not expiring before your return date, do not come to get one at this time.